- All Judges must Register by the Deadline
- Each team must provide two trained Judges
- One for Long Term (Job Preference)
- Problem 1
- Problem 2
- Problem 3
- Problem 4
- Problem 5
- One for Spontaneous (Job Preference)
- All judges must attend Judges training
- Teams may be assessed a 25 point penalty if they DO NOT provide trained judges
- Primary Teams
- The primary teams will be participating in Spontaneous this year; therefore primary teams will need to provide both a long term & a spontaneous judge as well.
- The sample form below shows you the key points to registering online. Please review this information before registering.
- Register Now
- Once you have registered as a judge you will get a confirmation email containing a username and password.
You can use that username and password to
to inspect or change the judge information you entered. To see and modify the information click on the
North Central Regional Tournament Link on the top right hand side of the welcome screen after you get
logged in to the national website.
Once you are on the information page you must hit the “next step” button at the bottom to save any changes.